Doers and Sayers

There are two categories that all people can be recognized in, those who say things, and those who actually do things. While we all may fit into one, both traits are shared amongst all of us. We know what type of person we are, and if we stay honest with ourselves, we can continue to improve.

It is better to make fantastic things happen than to just talk about doing fantastic things. It takes self-discipline and determination to say something such as "I will attend that event," or "I will create that story," and then make it happen. It is uncomfortable to clearly proclaim something that will be accomplished, but I believe these are necessary predictions. No other person will make the decision for you, if you want to be a success, do it. When I am facing difficult circumstances, these are the types of questions I ask myself:

• Do I actually do things that I say I will, or am I just another Average Joe whose dreams will forever remain in my mind?
  • What do I have to do to reach Success and am I willing to do those things?
  • Can I be honest and trust myself?

Spend time learning from well-accomplished people:

• Just do it. It's really that simple, just do it, go. -Pharrell Williams
  • Throw caution to the wind and just do it. - Carrie Underwood
  • The nature of comedy is "just do it." - Bob Saget
  • If you dream and you believe, you can do it. -Sean Combs
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. - Enzo Ferrari
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. - Walt Disney

If you study success and disagree, then you are better than everyone, or you misunderstand.